Tommy attended Southern University School of Law and graduated Cum Laude in 2007. He has been licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana since October, 2007. He has done extensive work in his legal career on DWI Defense.
In furthering his goal to remain a top-level criminal defense attorney, he has completed the following courses:
- National College for DUI Defense Summer Session in 2008, 2010,and 2013;
- TCDLA Annual Mastering Scientific Evidence in 2009, 2010, 2011,and 2014;
- Recertification: NHTSA Sobriety Testing in 2013;
- Forensic Toxicology for attorneys in 2015;
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association Summer Session in 2015.
Professional Memberships include National College of DUI Defense, Baton Rouge Bar Association, Louisiana Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, DUI Defense Lawyers Association, and the American Bar Association.
Tommy is the proud father of three sons, ages 22, 20, and 18.